Livery to Honor everyone at Infinite Flight

Hello, IFC,
I thought that it would be nice to have an aircraft with a livery honoring everyone at Infinite Flight.
This could range from anything from their signatures on an aircraft to their quotes to 3D models of themselves in the cabin… IDK.
Just something to honor and say a big THANK YOU to the mods, staff and everyone working so hard behind the scenes of the best sim to forum combination!
What do you think?
(I would love to have Moderators’ or staffs’ opinions about this!)
Thank you!

I dont know if this is what your talking about exactly but this is something Darpan put togther to honor people on the IFC and put their profile picture on the planes belly

1 Like

Not really, it would be only for staff and mods and it would be their signature on the plane or something like that :)

1 Like

Like an IF version of image this?

Image credit: cv880m on flickr

2 Likes

Yes, but you would have “DeerCrusher” “Chris_s”, “MishaCamp” etc written everywhere on it.

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea, maybe the signatures of the staff, or… It can be a livery of the IF colors with the words “thank you” with the signatures of IF players.

1 Like

I like the idea. How would so many signatures fit while being seen at the same time though? How about everyone’s profile picture.

1 Like

You know how Snow Bird, Blue Angel, and other Performance Group Pilots have their name in script on the fighter jets?

I think with a fighter jet rework of the F/A-18, they should have all of the numbers of the Blue Angels and they should put each staff member on a plane. Then on the C130, they should put all current and past forum moderators.

1 Like

A thank you sounds possible, signatures (there would be way too many and it would cause legal issues).

What about Seb and Levet?

Edit: oh etc nvm

Thats a really good idea. some players could also get their name writtenpl on it who loyally play the sim. its gotta look cool too!

I think it should be mods only, because standard users go inactive regularly, and that would make it weird having inactive players on a livery. Well known Regulars might work, like Nate_Schneller or BluePanda900.

They could have their own fighter jets, with their call sign under the canopy like on the real thing… or better yet, we could all have that?

1 Like

I belive the staff and mods have their own private planes already, though I may be wrong

I think something like this would be cool with the IF team on it.

Source: SWISS

2 Likes

I think this would be a great idea. The mods, devs, and staff (not to mention everybody else) do so much to make this game so great for us. They work hard. We really need this.

2 Likes

I really like this idea! It is nice to know that people want to do something nice for our Devs :)

1 Like

In my personal opinion, I think it should be the 2019 IF livery, but it has every staff member/mods signature on it with their favorite aviation quote right above their signature

2 Likes

This is kind of already something we have. Mods and developers have their call signs or references to them on some liveries on the registration of the aircraft and there of course is the FDS/IF livery on certain aircraft.

1 Like

That is true but it would also be very nice to have a stand-alone livery where a piece of quote, a picture of them or something else where to characterize them to make us all remember who these wonderful people are making this amazing game/sim (whatever you call it) better all the time. A place where we can get a bit of something on one single livery to show us everyone who’s behind the successful growth of Infinite Flight 🛫