Livery fixes

Hi
I’ve noticed that a few liveries, in particular, could use some adjustments mainly the united liveries on the a350,757 and 777

the delta a350 tail could use an adjustment too

1 Like

the widget needs to be bigger

3 Likes

Don’t forget the Giant C on the Cathay 777

1 Like

as for the united liveries i am willing to offer my services, I have an svg of the actual united globe used on the new livery and I am willing to lend it to yall

compared to the real thing.

2 Likes

See this reply in regards to livery fixes. The Infinite Flight team is aware of (most of) them and they will be looking into this for the future. I agree, it will be really nice to see these liveries fixed at some point

5 Likes

the united a350 could definitely use a repaint as the inaccuracies are the most significant on the a359 livery the united blues should be that

3 Likes

and last of all the 777 and 757 old liveries just could use a slight touch up with the coloring the blues and golds just need recolored

3 Likes

i recognize the hard work of the if team which is pretty obvious when you look at how detailed these aircraft are, all i want is just some of these liveries to be a bit more realistic

1 Like

The red line of the Aeromexico 777 is bad placed and it’s way more thick than real life.

I don’t know why but the 777 have many livery issues

2 Likes

Please make sure to read the guidelines for #features, in addition to what’s already been mentioned.