Livery Coloring

Iʻve noticed that the livery coloring is very different in Infinite Flight on other aircraft even though they are the same airline, for example these 4 Delta aircraft from @Sami_Fajita_Air ʻs DTW Tracking topic.

As you can see the A330-300ʻs livery is faded, or pale I should say, same for the A321 and 737-900 in the picture. Yet the 757-200ʻs is saturated and colorful, why is this?

The same can also be said for the Korean Air fleet in IF, it is ALL sorts of colors:

4 Likes

I’ve noticed this with the A359 too.

1 Like

Try seeing if it makes a difference closer to the plane, but I did notice this.

It does not change, it stays the same unsaturated sad livery

1 Like

Almost all of the 777-300ER planes are pretty desaturated unfortunately, not just the Korean one. It’s really, really noticeable after you realize it. :(
I hope they fix it, because I almost always fly the 77W and its hard to not see this issue. :(
I feel like the A359 and the 787 have pretty correct colors.

3 Likes

I’m guessing it has to do with a graphics thing, but it surprises me that the A330 and 757 aren’t the same color since both were reworked

2 Likes

See developers’ response

2 Likes

I need more, not just the 787 and 777.

Just a disclaimer, that photo is edited so it shouldn’t really be used as an indicator of livery color.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.