Livery and callsign I'd like to see.

How can I request or just ask the development team about a livery and callsign ? I would love to see a livery for the only charter-able 787-9 in the world owned and operated by UAS International … It is absolutely stunning inside I attached a few screenshots but check it out for yourselves if you haven’t already. Happy Flying!

1 Like

Hey there. This would go in #features however right now you cannot as you are only a basic user. You will have to wait a bit until you become a member, as TL2 member is required before being able to post feature requests.

Just carry on liking and commenting and you’ll reach TL2 (Member) in no time. 👍

5 Likes

You need to be TL2 to be able to post in the #features section. This is where you make a topic with as much information about the feature and give your opinions why it would be good for IF

2 Likes

I’ve been on here for a while when will that occur?

1 Like

The #features category is where you are able to request anything regarding the game itself. Keep liking, posting, and being active and you will reach TL2 in no time!

See you around mate!

1 Like

Could you ask for me maybe ? 😁

Hi nice post you got here but you need to be on Trust level 2 then you could put this in #features see you later!

2 Likes

Thanks for the replies I always post wrong lol … I will be more active… Happy Flying!

1 Like