Liveries Not in Infinite Flight that I Should Photoshop In

You may have seen my post yesterday in #screenshots-and-videos (A Bunch of Airline Concepts) with my concepts of special liveries and real world liveries not in Infinite Flight (Like a FedEx or UPS 767). I had a lot of fun editing those and I’m making more but I need some ideas for airline liveries to do.

If you have an idea for an airline that does not have a certain livery in Infinite Flight PLEASE comment it and I’ll try to do it for next time. If I do, I’ll make sure to credit you with the idea

And Mods: If this ends up turning into a bunch of requests that should be in features so it has to be closed, I completely understand

It would be easiest if you could post with this format so I can keep it organized easier
Airline:
Aircraft:
What Aircraft has that Airline in IF? (If any):

My Requests So Far

*=Finished

@NoahM • Hawaiian • A321 • OAK*
@NoahM • Air Canada (New) • A333 • CYVR*
@NoahM • West Jet • 788 • CYYC
@anon41771314 • Hawaiian • 78X• A333 • JFK
@Captain_Finck • Spirit (Yellow) • A320
@JacksonAviation • Southwest (Florida One) • 737 • ATL
@snoman • Aer Lingus • A333 • EIDW
@Brisbane_Aviator • Qantas A333 • YBBN
@GlobalFlyer1• United (new) • 77W • SFO
@Harun_Koyuncu • Sun Express • 738

4 Likes

Quick Note

It’s easiest to do if the airlines is already in Infinite Flight but with a certain plane (Like an Air Canada A330 in the new livery was easy because of the A321 already in that livery)

2 Likes

Hey, a not-so-recent thread has been closed for concepts, but that was because it breached #screenshots-and-videos rules. However, this is in #general, so who knows.

So, here’s your first requests:

Hawaiian A330 landing in JFK

and

Hawaiian 787 Cruising

1 Like

If this topic is just to get concept ideas and then post them in a separate #screenshots-and-videos topic than I don’t think there is any problem with what you are doing.

With that being said, I would love to see the Spirit A320 in the all-yellow livery. Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Since I already did a Hawaiian A350 and I just finished doing a Hawaiian A321, which would you rather me do first. I can probably do both eventually but I’m not going to stack the post with 3 Hawaiian liveries

Good one! That one may be tough because the yellow covers the whole plane, but I’ll see what I can do :)

1 Like

And, the A330 please :)

1 Like

A330 Landing at JFK 👍

Southwest Airlines Florida One landing in KaTL and tag me if you make it!

2 Likes

Fiji Airways A350 leaving Nadi International (NFFN)

1 Like

I actually did that exact photo (Fiji A350 landing at Nadi) in the post

1 Like

whoops, didn’t saw your post

2 Likes

You are making this really difficult but I’ll try! 😆

1 Like

I’m sorry that livery just means so much to me and I wish it was in the sim

1 Like

I looked it up and it looks doable so I should be able
To try it!

2 Likes

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Try EVA’s 77W, if you can. I’d like to see what this would look like in IF. :)

1 Like

Maybe the Air New Zealand 747-400? No current aircraft in IF with the old ANZ livery so it will be a challenge 😉

1 Like

Here’s some I’d love to see, feel free to take or leave them:

• Southwest 737-700 Lone Star One
  • Aer Lingus A330
  • American 787-8
  • United 787-8
  • Air China A350
1 Like

Qantas a333

1 Like