Liveries missing

After I downloaded the update, I notifed tyat somr liveries were missing. If I scroll down the list of liveries in the 737-700 for example, I can select southwest 2014, but not the newer livery. I can only select the new livery via the arrows.
This happens on all aorcraft with a livery list longer than would fit on my screen.

IF version 17.4.1
iPhone SE
IOS 11.1.B3

How much storage do you have available on your device? That could help a lot

1 Like

Don’t think that would help. 1.5GB should be enough.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the liveries missing .

5F826B43-F157-47F7-BE30-17B82738AE40

1 Like

Did you try to delete and reinstall the app? That could help .

1 Like

Wrong way around, but you get the idea

Yes. It doesn’t help.

What about turning off your device using the power button and the home screen bottom . Hold both and it will turne off automatically. Second alternative will be hole in the same time the home screen + home button+ volume up bottom. Let me know if that help .

You do know you are supposed to swipe up/down in that list? Or do you mean it’s outside of your screens boundaries even if you do that?

2 Likes

😉
He can only use the arrows to switch between all the liveries (the list does not have all of the liveries for some reason, and there are two ways to select a livery). Seems like you’ll need to reinstall the app.

2 Likes

Too early in the morning.
@dush19 - you have the same device? Same for you?

2 Likes

@schyllberg just tested on my iPhone SE and I can confirm that the liveries are missing from the list.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll get a dev to have a look at it. Will probably be fixed in the next update.

2 Likes

I also have a SE. I don’t see any liveries missing…

Possibly it’s an iOS beta problem?

No, my SE is not on a beta.

1 Like

I’m not on beta either

1 Like

This is a known issue and the developers are aware. I use the SE as well

5 Likes

Thanks! It isn’t too big of a problem, I can still use all the liveries, but it is nice that they’re aware of the issue. Thanks everyone!

So is this a SE-exclusive bug?