Liveflight Joystick Help

Hey everybody, so I can’t connect my new joystick to IF. I’ve connected it 1 other time and it worked and I’m doing the same thing. My device is an iPad Mini 4 and my computer which I’m using to connect it is a MacBook Air. Sorry if this is in the wrong category.

2 Likes

First of all, are your devices connected to the same internet?

Second, you may want to switch this to #thirdparty.

1 Like

@Mattheus Yes, I have 1 internet in my house and they are both connected. Will switch categories.

I would delete and reinstall liveflight connect. It has worked for me in the past.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve tried on 2 different computers and both didn’t work @Mattheus. And I have Infinite Flight Connect on also.

It won’t let me delete it, it’s either I’m doing this wrong which I probably am or something else.

This would need to be addressed with the dev of LiveFlight. I would DM @Cameron and talk with him as he is the LiveFlight dev.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll do that.

1 Like

There’s no need to tag and DM me, just a tag will do (that way any help can be searched for if somebody else has the issue). Cheers!

2 Likes

10-4! I did not PM you though.

I know, I mean no need to instruct people to ;) thanks!

2 Likes

Have a look at this topic here:

@rebal15 Thanks, but I have gotten help from Cameron and it works now. Thank you though!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.