LiveFlight is so slow and unresponsive (browser version)

As I said in the title the website version of liveflightapp.com feels so slow and unresponsive. Trying to move from a location to another feels like I’m waiting forever, and when it finally moves the animations are very laggy. Anybody having the same problems and found a fix?

PS: My PC has pretty good specs so the problem can’t come from my PC performances.

1 Like

For me it’s a bit slow but nothing like what you are describing. I find the response times on the slow side but alright. Is hardware acceleration turned on (though I don’t think that has a role to play)?

1 Like

Yes, hardware acceleration is turned on. I’m using google chrome as a browser if that helps.

Oh okay. If you haven’t already then try using LiveFlight in incognito mode. Maybe the cookies, cache have a role to play

I just tried it and it became a lot faster than before. Although it has a little bit of delay with animations, I can still use it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.