I’ve just released a (long overdue) update for LiveFlight for iOS! It’s features a couple of new features brought over from the web version, as well as bug fixes and a gift for our fans :)
As always, I really appreciate the support and I hope you enjoy this update, so don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any feedback!
Note that there is a full list available on the App Store.
[New] Flight Status:
- Plan ahead with flight status data, including ETA and distance remaining based on a filed flight plan. Easily check at what time your long-haul flight is scheduled to arrive at!
- We’ve added even more powerful flight plan information to go alongside the Flight Status data. Clearly distinguish each waypoint (Fix/VOR) on a flight plan, toggle its visibility on the map and explore comprehensive stats (available in the second tab when selecting a flight).
[New] More ATC features and improved performance:
- Some pilots were getting impatient over slow flight loading times, and to be honest, so were we. If you tap on a flight or airport they’ll now open quicker than you can say “bam”.
- We decided to take a few steps back and add more free stuff for our awesome fans. ATC information is now available to all without a Horizon subscription. Cheers for your support!
- Here at LiveFlight we hate fake IFATC users as much as certain political leaders hate fake news. So we’ve added a badge that lets you verify if a controller is part of IFATC.
- ¡Hola! Привет! LiveFlight is now available in more languages. It’s even easier to use for our Spanish and Russian friends. (thanks to Vlad for the Russian translation!)
- Want LiveFlight in your own language? Send us a message via one of our social media outlets and we’ll give you some more info on how you can help!
As with all LiveFlight products, it’s completely free to download and use. If you enjoy it, please consider purchasing a Horizon subscription and leaving a nice review on the App Store :)