LiveFlight Error 500 Tracking Thread (Status : No error present)

LiveFlight Error 500 Tracking Thread

As from what I’ve seen that this issue often happens to users who uses LiveFlight, I think it will be better to switch this into a Tracking Thread for users who wants to report the error, so hopefully it can be fixed soon and reducing the amount of the topics regarding this issue. It will be appreciated to either Forum Regulars or Moderators to change the status if the error occured or if the error has been fixed. Thanks all for your patience

Current Status : Error 502 (Fixed)

• Time of occurance : Around 0850Z (7 January 2018)
12 Likes

Same issue on my side.

3 Likes

Same issue for me. Is it ok to tag Cameron?

2 Likes

Same issue, I think it’s fine to tag him…

I think someone has already invited him to this topic. He may already know about this issue anyway.

2 Likes

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website’s server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.
thanks google

1 Like

Only a guess, but Im assuming its something to do with updates to the website much like the app updates rolled out recently.

1 Like

Same Issue here…

Ill tag him, he shouldn’t mind…

@Cameron

1 Like

I also have the same issue

1 Like

HTTP Errors are caused by a server, by the server host or by the developer, not by google. ;)

1 Like

Thanks guys, I’m having a look

11 Likes

Hi…I think this has something to do with my game crashing. I was half an hour away from VHHH after flying for 9 hours and then my game crashed

2 Likes

This has nothing to do with Infinite Flight crashing I’m afraid (completely separate systems)

2 Likes

I know I copy pasted the description of a 500 error from Google.

3 Likes

Stuck on loading on my side Cameron. Take your time bud!

2 Likes

Would be up by now but my cloud provider is taking its time… sorry about this!

6 Likes

It’s back now, thanks for your patience guys!

The only caveat is that your flight trail line may be “cut out”, and your departure airport may be different to the airport you actually departed from - so sorry about this, my caching server died and a domino effect followed killing the task responsible for updating your flight position.

However, if you’re:

• a LiveFlight Horizon subscriber
  • flying on the Expert server

…then I can get the full KML file for your flight with data from Infinite Flight :)

Drop me an email to contact@liveflightapp.com with a link to your flight in LiveFlight and I’ll get this over to you as soon as I can. Cheers!

13 Likes

I’ve noticed that this happens quite often to me, even without server errors. Normally on long hauls but occasionally on short hauls. When it happens, it’s after I check more than two hours after departure.

3 Likes

Thx cameron, great work!

2 Likes

This shouldn’t happen… no idea why it does. I’m trying to find the cause, sorry about that

3 Likes