LiveFlight deleted my Horizon

I closed out the Live Flight IOS App so it would not drain the battery. I opened back into the app and log in and said no subscriptions found! It just deleted my Horizon subscription! What should I do?

1 Like

PM @Cameron, and if all else fails, sue him.

29 Likes

Can you delete your subscription from the app?

1 Like

Are you still logged in??

@Cameron plz

1 Like

This sometimes happens to me if I don’t log out of the app before leaving. This may seem like a silly question but have you tried verifying your email and logging back in?

2 Likes

Yes, Cameron needs to give me my money back

1 Like

That his old user.

3 Likes

Hang tight partner, let’s give Cam a chance to take a look at this and see what’s going on.

4 Likes

Have you updated to version 1.0.1 (released yesterday on the App Store)?

As per LiveFlight’s terms and conditions, I don’t handle or provide refunds. I’ll gladly look into getting this working for you, though.

13 Likes

A perfect example to read the fine print. lol

Im sorry, I had too :p

Cameron will get this fixed, don’t worry :)

1 Like

Actually I did not update the app, sorry

2 Likes

Is it back?

This isn’t uncommon when it comes to apps, especially subscriptions. I would recommend simply trying to troubleshoot this by logging out and back in, verifying your email, restarting your device, etc.

If that doesn’t work, see if the subscription is there on a desktop browser. Otherwise, take this up with Cameron, I’m sure he’s more than happy to help.

You are supposed to go to here:

https://idmsa.apple.com/IDMSWebAuth/signin?appIdKey=6f59402f11d3e2234be5b88bf1c96e1e453a875aec205272add55157582a9f61&language=GB-EN

Since this is an iOS related issue apple will be able to refund you.

I have updated the app and it still won’t show my subscription. Can you add the subscription back please?

Time to sue him XD

Jk.

To be honest, I’d much rather people contact me before requesting refunds. I’m all about making a product you guys will love, and I’ll gladly listen to any feedback / do anything to make sure you are happy with LiveFlight Horizon. I’d love to be able to keep on working on LiveFlight for a while, but it’s not too motivating when people are cancelling their subs without at least giving me some feedback :)

6 Likes

I’ll PM you and we can sort this there.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.