With my liveflight connect I’m not sure if it is the game or the connect but my joystick still shows in detect but no movement or buttons clicks will work in setting or game the connect is still connected to the game and my stick doesn’t work if anyone know a way to fix this.
Thank you for your inquiry regarding Live Flight Connect. Per the https://connect.liveflightapp.com/ website, LiveFlight support is no longer officially supported.
What does this mean?
Live Flight Connect will still connect to Infinite Fight however if you experience issues the developer is unable to provide support. The community will help out the best they can if they are able.
- My LiveFlight Connect isn’t picking up my device.
– Ensure your firewall allows LiveFlight Connect to use private and public connections (on Windows). See: HowToGeek
– Ensure Infinite Flight Connect is enabled in Infinite Flight Settings.
– Check your antivirus or network isn’t blocking ports 10111 or 15000.
- My joystick isn’t detected.
The Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X and the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro are the only joysticks that have been tested. Use others at your own risk.
- Why was this software deprecated?
LiveFlight Connect was built in 2015 as a side project to test the new Infinite Flight Connect API. After 4 years of supporting the open-source project with no external contributions, unfortunately, the developer didn’t have the time to continually update or provide tech support.
An alternative is Map Connect, information linked below.
Same problem. Map connect doesn’t connect either :(
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.