LiveFlight Connect

Hello!
I am trying to download LiveFlight connect on my windows on bing because chrome was making my laptop crash for some reason, after downloading and extracting and when I open it says application unable to open .
Why is this?

1 Like

Hi there! Unfortunately, Live Flight support is no longer officially supported. Live Flight Connect will still connect to Infinite Fight however if you experience issues the developer is unable to provide support.

But it says you can still download it

1 Like

Is there anything I can do because I just bought a joystick.

1 Like

You can download it. I believe what is occurring to you has happened to me before. What usually works is restarting your computer and making sure all tabs are closed and the device you’re trying to connect LiveFlight to is on the same WiFi as the device you’re using for Infinite Flight.

1 Like

Thanks. The only thing is that I did not see the set up.exe file after extracting BUT I saw a file named liveflightconnect.exe and it said application next to it. When I clicked it only then did it say unable to run.

1 Like

Is it possible for you to send screenshots of the problem you’re having?

Yes let me take a pic of my laptop just wait one min

1 Like

This is what comes after downloading from website.

1 Like

And after extracting .

1 Like

Let’s finish this convo in a PM.

You should post the solution so others can see it too. I’m having the same issue.

2 Likes

Will do once the solution is found.

2 Likes

Cheers my friend

1 Like

Hello Everyone,
Firstly sorry for the delay.
I have been trying all day and found out if you click run as administrator it will take you to the connection page but now I am having another problem of it not connecting to my phone .

1 Like

Also my connection one is now fixed just a wifi problem .

1 Like

This may be able to help!

1 Like

This is likely an issue with the administrator restrictions not allowing unverified applications to open.

@Paul_Zacharopoulos could you try ensuring you have administrator access to your computer and/or that no restrictions are enabled?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.