Liveflight Connect stopped working

Hello, IFC! First of all, I’d like to apologize in case this is posted in the wrong category, but I cannot post in ThirdParty just yet because of my trust level.
So I wanted to do some flying and I opened Liveflight Connect. This time, though, an error popped up saying ‘System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside of the bounds of the array.’ and then a bunch of code. Now, I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. There is an ‘OK’ button, which I can click and it closes Liveflight Connect. I tried reinstalling Liveflight Connect, but it didn’t help. Can you guys help me? Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Just to clarify, your device is on the same WiFi as your computer & you are running the simulator as the same time you’re trying to connect, right?

I forgot to clarify that. Yes, the devices are both on the same network and Infinite Flight is running while I am trying to connect. The error message shows up only when I launch Infinite Flight. If I launch Liveflight without Infinite Flight on, it doesn’t show the error message but just the ‘Connecting to Infinite Flight’ screen.

2 Likes

Make sure you have the ‘Enable Live Flight Connect’ button ticked in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

I have ‘Enable Infinite Flight Connect’ ticked, and I also had ‘Enable ForeFlight Link’ ticked, but I unticked it and it doesn’t change anything.

2 Likes

Check this topic out:

1 Like

Cbro4 said “A simple reinstall should work.” Is that a reinstall of Liveflight Connect or Infinite Flight, and if it is Infinite Flight, does that mean I lose all my replay files?

Have you tried opening up LFC before opening up IF?

Yeah, I tried, but the error message still pops up whenever I open IF

What devices do you have?

A laptop running Windows 10 and a Huawei Y7 Prime 2018. Liveflight Connect worked fine just a couple of days ago.

1 Like

Are you able to either save the replays on either your device or your computer? A reinstall would clear your replays.

I can get them to Google Drive, I cannot move them within the device’s storage or the computer

The quality of your replays will probably go down when exporting to Google Drive, but if you’re fine with that then you can export and delete & reinstall IF. You could also try reinstalling LFC one last time, but you will probably need to delete & reinstall.

OK, and will my Infinite Flight profile be found automatically or will I have to do something about it afterwards?

1 Like

You may have to sign back in, but as long as your account is connected to your Google Account, you can sign in with Google.

Alright, thank you for the support man! I will come back in a few hours/tomorrow with feedback.

1 Like

I told you I’d get back with some feedback… and Liveflight Connect fixed itself probably, now it’s working normally

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.