LiveFlight Connect on Bootcamp

For some reason my LiveFlight Connect seems to connect perfectly fine. However after that it doesn’t show any of the stats, they all just stay at 0, and I cannot use any of the commands/controls. If anyone else uses Bootcamp on Mac for LiveFlight Connect can they please let me know how to solve this issue. Thanks!

I use it on Bootcamp! Are you sure all devices are on the same WiFi and everything? Near eachother?

Yup, my phone is literally resting on my mac so i’m pretty sure that’s close enough haha. Both on the same wifi, hence why they connect to start with.

Everything sounds good there. So, your issue is that while you’re flying, no stats show and no controls work? (If you press G, it doesn’t lower your gear for example?)

Precisely my issue, yes.

Hmm. I know it sounds dumb and obvious, but have you tried closing LiveFlight Connect and trying again?

Yup, multiple times. And Infinite Flight too.

That’s strange. I’ve never had that issue.
Can you verify for me that Infinite Flight Connect is on in your game settings?
Settings > General > Enable Infinite Flight Connect

Yup, all good there. If it helps, I also get an error when trying to load a flight plan from FlightPlanDatabase in the app where it says 'Error: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Unfortunately, I’m not entirely sure what to do. I’ve never experienced that issue myself.
I’m sorry I can’t be of more help!
I would say try to restart your device(s) but I’m not sure if that would help. Maybe?

You’re not gonna believe it… I reloaded my mac numerous times and yet completely neglected an iPhone restart. That seemed to do the trick, thank you!

Oh, good! Happy to help, glad everything works now. :)

I had this exact issue and solved it by exiting out of Windows and then rebooting into Mac OS. Was it just a phone restart that solved it or did you try different operating systems on your computer?

Nope, loaded back into macOS numerous times and that didn’t do anything. Phone restart worked perfectly. Only problem still standing is the FPL error but I’m not worried about that.

Yeah must’ve been something on the phone then. I tried restarting my iPad when I ran into this issue and that did nothing, so I’m not sure what’s up here.