LiveFlight Connect not working

Hi there I was having problems with connecting my logitech flight yoke and throttle though live flight. What happened is that it would not be able to find my infinite flight account on my iPad. Is there anything I can do?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello,

Is the problem with your account or your liveflight connection?

Hi there thanks for responding, I think that the problem is that liveflight is not connecting

2 Likes

I’m still not understanding. Can you elaborate on how your account plays into this?

One minute let me try so I can tell you what is wrong

3 Likes

Thank you. It is easier for us to help you if we have more info.

1 Like

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Live Flight Connect. Per the https://connect.liveflightapp.com/ website, Live Flight support is no longer officially supported.

What does this mean?
Live Flight Connect will still connect to Infinite Fight however if you experience issues the developer is unable to provide support. The community will help out the best they can if they are able.

FAQ

1. My LiveFlight Connect isn’t picking up my device.
    – Your computer with LFC and Infinite Flight need to be on the same network. If one is on cellular it will not work.
    – Ensure your firewall allows LiveFlight Connect to use private and public connections (on Windows). See: HowToGeek
    – Ensure Infinite Flight Connect is enabled in Infinite Flight Settings.
    – Check your antivirus or network isn’t blocking ports 10111 or 15000.

2. My joystick isn’t detected.
    The Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X and the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro are the only joysticks that have been tested. Use others at your own risk.

3. Why was this software deprecated?
    LiveFlight Connect was built in 2015 as a side project to test the new Infinite Flight Connect API. After 4 years of supporting the open-source project with no external contributions, unfortunately, the developer didn’t have the time to continually update or provide tech support.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.