LiveFlight Christmas Logo Winner!

LiveFlight Christmas Logo Competition

Hey guys! Thanks for all the wonderful submissions we had for the logo competition. It took quite a while to decide on them, but eventually, a winner was found. We have selected a runner-up too as the quality was so high.

Without further ado, I would like to congratulate the two forum members who submitted what we thought we original yet good quality renditions on the LiveFlight logo.

Winner

Congratulations to @Casa. All the submissions were of the highest standard, and we really did have trouble trying to decide which one. After much deliberating, we decided on one of the Christmas tree style logos. It was both original yet stuck to the LiveFlight theme. As promised, you will be given a free 1-year Horizon sub.

Runner-Up

Congratulations to @Nate_Schneller for his submission. We liked the Christmas themed colouration, and it was a little different to some of the others submitted. It was a close run thing between this submission and the winner. As an appreciation of the submission, you get 6 months free Horizon!

Thanks again to all those who entered. We had a lot of entries and engagement, so many Easter might be…eggciting for the LiveFlight logo once again. @Casa and @Nate_Schneller we will be in contact in a moment hang tight.

Thanks, and to those who partake, Happy Christmas!

57 Likes

Wow, that’s a beautiful logo @Nate_Schneller!

7 Likes

Very nice job guys!!

7 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! I still think mine was the best though! 😜

3 Likes

Congrats @Casa and @Nate_Schneller for some awesome editing. Job well done 👌🏽👍🏼

2 Likes

It’s the first time I’ve placed second in an official competition! Congrats to all who had partook in this awesome competition! @Casa be sure to enjoy that extra year! 👍🏻😊

6 Likes

Congratulations guys ! Both look unique and very festive!

Congrats to the winners!!! @Casa and @Nate_Schneller !!!

1 Like

What… @IFPHGOFFICIAL didn’t win??? What kind of alternate world is this???

1 Like

Rumour has it that Nate learnt from Erwin and Nate became better than Erwin. And Nate won

4 Likes

Exactly what happened, No offense to him though. 👍🏻

I mean technically he didn’t

5 Likes

Relative to Erwin yes right

1 Like

Whaaaaat. I thought I would have won both positions. What was wrong with mine xD?

Congrats to the winners! When will the logo change? I checked on their website and it’s showing the original logo for me still.

Including Dush’s? 😉

1 Like

We automatically ignore Dush in general, no exception here :)

19 Likes

Dush entered? Who knew

5 Likes

That’s odd… I was sure Dush had 1st place secured.

1 Like

Yes. His was the best overall.