LiveFlight Checkbox Change Unable (Mistake when downloading)

Alright so I need help switching something in LiveFlight I’ve tried to delete it but it already renders the application, I didn’t checkbox for it to be able to connect to public networks when downloading. I’m on a Windows PC and so I’d like to know how I can change it.

1 Like

The title is not really clear - is it working now?

2 Likes

Negative. I need to change the checkbox but I don’t know how as it is rendered as an application, tried to delete but not working.

1 Like

This can be done via your Firewall settings (in the Control Panel).

Thanks @Cameron
I’ll see what I can do!

1 Like

Alright it’s connected, but it didn’t say Connected on my iPad device?? I don’t know how the keyboard works, keyboard from the computer? No dent I have no idea… But nothing says it was connected on my iPad even when I looked at the keyboard tutorial//read it on the site.

Make sure you’re on the same network and Infinite Flight Connect is enabled on your iPad. Check your router settings too to make sure you’re connecting via IPv4 and not IPv6.

1 Like

Nevermind it works now, there’s a bit of a problem with the controls, delayed etc and I want to control everything from my computer, flaps and gear etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.