Live Weather

Hello. I have had the Pro subscription for about 3 months now, and have been wondering about a specific feature of this flight simulator. That would be Live Weather. I don’t know if there is supposed to be clouds or rain in the game, because I saw Live Weather in the advertising for the game. Please tell me about how I can get it working. Thanks! :) ✈️✈️

We have live weather. Winds, turbulence and visibility [fog] are all simulated from current real world conditions! METARs and ATIS information also use current real world information.

5 Likes

Just be mindful of “7 kts variable” confuse you it will, change your runways it can, “flightaware” tell you active to runway in can

1 Like

I knew about the turbulence and fog but I thought there were supposed to be Live clouds. I still love this game, this was just something I wanted to know about. Thanks.
I was also wondering how I can access the plane spotting mode because I know it exists. :)

No clouds, yet. And plane spotting mode? We have no such thing so I am assuming you mean our ‘free cam’ setting. You can move this about freely. It’s in the bottom right of the screen as one of the camera settings.

1 Like

To add on to Misha There is also tower mode where u can see planes land and takeoff as well as your self from a tower angle

If you want to know the weather: click this

Yes, it’s live

that’s really helpful i always want to know what the weather is at airports and know what runway is open or closed

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.