Live vs Live+

I have a question, do you have Live or Live+?

• Live
  • Live+

0 voters

3 Likes

Live (monthly), but almost all IAPs :)

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I believe it is the wording used to denote the $50 (USD) 1 year subscription with all planes and regions.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Same here! :)

1 Like

Yup, a better price than buying live one month at a time, plus all the planes and regions included. Only downside is if you stop your subscription, you’d need to buy the planes and regions individually.

3 Likes

Live+ is the better deal, $10 saved a year, plus the IAP cost.

2 Likes

Or renew the subscription 👀

2 Likes

I think going with just live is better. Even though you save $10 with Live+, you still need to purchase all the planes and regions again. Do you get the BBJ with live+? And do you really play on live 365 days?

Yes, you get all aircrafts and you have access to the Live mode for 365 days.

@Cameron_Brown Do you play on Xbox live-PSN 365 days? Or use broadband-watch TV everyday? It’s not like you have to play it everyday on annual subscriptions. It saves you hustle of renewing it monthly and you get little discount.

1 Like

I’ll get the Live+ ten times out of ten ;)

I think 50$ is a outfitted price, for me should be 20$

2 Likes

I’ve got Live (Monthly) but have bought all the Aircraft and Regions

Live for Android was released August 2015.

For the first five months I paid monthly. Between the 5 monthly payment and three planes, I paid about $40 CDN plus tax.

Once I was confident that this was something I will be playing for a long time, I decided to get Live + for $50 plus tax. For that, I received a 12 month subscription, every plane, every region and the BBJ.

If you know it’s something you will be sticking with, and if you have the money, it is well worth the price.

I have got only Live, but bought a lot of aircrafts.
The positive thing that the aircrafts I bought are mine and in the live+ only for 12 month.

1 year sub! Best deal ever!

1 Like

I think they should introduce a 3 month sub for about £9.99. It would probably not have the + perks though.

1 Like