Live+ Subscription Purchase Error from Website

Utilize a different browser, I just logged into my account on the website with Safari as my browser however numerous attempts to sign in with Google Chrome as the browser returned error messages.

5 Likes

I’m having the same issue whilst trying to renew. Tried with Safari & Chrome but I get the same error message on both browsers:

“Error! An payment verification error occured, please try again later or contact support.”

1 Like

Thanks for the help! It worked on Safari for me! :)

1 Like

Great, Different Browser helped…

3 Likes

Thanks @Levet. I’m yet to try and purchase it again on another browser as currently the failed subscription renewal is showing up on my credit card transaction history as already being processed. If any Dev or Mod can advise on the best course of action that would be great.

Hi @furaii

If you can confirm that your credit card was or will be charged then I would just sit tight until Tyler or Mark can look deeper into you incident.

If the purchase was declined/denied then I would say go for it. Give it a try in another browser like many of us have successfully done.

I will wait 2-3 days and see if the transaction is declined or not. Will provide an update.

1 Like

I’ve tried another browser, but whenever I try login, the same error message comes up.

@Josh_Tomaz clear your browser history and ensure that you don’t have any ad/pop up blockers enabled as the payment process redirects you those ad/pop up blockers may impede your ability to complete or begin a subscription transaction.

@Levet just bought myself a qp Dollar ITunes gift voucher, I’ll use it when my current membership expires.

Gentle Reminder

If anyone is experiencing issues that require the use of Support please be mindful of the fact that we don’t want to turn this thread into a roving Support Column for multiple issues with different scenarios.

If you legitimately have an issue with Infinite Flight and you are unable to resolve it after utilizing the search feature and the attached link then please follow the Guide below ;)

4 Likes

As mentioned above utilize a different browser as there appears to be an issue with Google Chrome at this time.

I’ve tried clearing history and disabling pop up blockers on Safari but the payment still did not go through. Also tried two different cards.

Tried the same on Chrome but still no luck.

Hopefully someone can help with this soon :)

I would go onto WildTwig.com and you can buy legit iTunes vouchers from there, I am with the US store but I live in South Africa.

I have also faced this issue using Chrome, with the error screen appearing right after I pressed pay. According to my bank, it is stuck in processing (which never happens). When I check my profile on the app, it does not reflect my newly-payed subscription. Does the payment work on Safari?

I am experiencing the same issue however with some notable differences. Firstly I have attempted to make the purchase on both Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Neither would work with either of my credit cards, a Visa and an American Express, which I entered manually to confirm correct information. When I did attempt to make my purchase I had to receive a confirmation text from Stripe. However even though the code was confirmed along with it recognizing my email they payment still produced a payment error method. Finally I decided to check both my credit card statements and neither produced any pending transactions through FDS.

Same problem. Tried iOS, Windows 10, chrome, safari, IE, visa, MasterCard, iPhone, iPad, PC to no avail. Can’t say I didn’t try. The payment servers must be down I guess. Just my luck!

Still having the same problem. I’m currently in India but am using a UK debit card.

I read on another thread that payments from Singapore were blocked. Is it the same for India?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Update:

Contacted support and was solved because the payment was being processed through by my bank. If your payment has not been processed through by your bank then it may just be the payment server being down. Maybe try the different methods suggested above. Thanks for the help Dev during this busy time and keep up the great work!

2 Likes