Live Subscription not working

So, I was just about to get on live but when I hit live, the message saying I had no live subscription showed up.

I found this rather funny as I thought I had more time until it expired. So, I renewed it and still I get the same message. I signed out of my account, restated the app and my phone and still nothing. I went on the IF page and I logged in and see I have 4 days left on live, even though I paid again. Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

this is what the IF page says

1 Like

Its probably best to contact support here
@Robertdiaz123

2 Likes

I’ll go ahead and do that, thanks

1 Like

wow dude, the same thing is actually happening to me right now too

1 Like

That’s wierd. Hopefully it’s not a huge deal

well i have a few friend ins a VA and they’re having issues getting in too, seems like its a server issue

1 Like

I just got it to work, seems like a small hicup

3 Likes

yeah i just redownloaded it and it let me in

1 Like

Seems like I’m not as lucky, after I logged in several times, restarted my device and redownloaded the app it still wants to tell me that I don’t have a subscription. I’ve bought live+ in March.

I had that problem yesterday…I don’t really know what’s going on…after several attempts i closed the app…Force stopped it and restarted the phone…Finally it worked.!I dont know if this is Server related anyway!

2 Likes

after yesterdays maintenance it works flawless, and I’m really glad about it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.