Live standing

Thinking about getting a live subscription and I used to have one around a year. My standing was 100. will it stay at 100?

Standing is long gone , it is now grades …

Example:
These are my stats …

1 Like

In training server 1 will I be able to fly to larger airports like KLAX because I remember you needed a certain amount of standing to fly in KLAX I think It was 80

Once again standing is gone , on TS you can fly to any airport you like even if you’re grade 1. Only grade 3+ can access the expert server :)

1 Like

okay thanks

1 Like

Yep standing was back in the old days when you had to stay out of the big airports, the grade system is more beneficial for determining skill and quality of flying etc. There are three servers two with ATC and one with Unicom, the Unicom has no rules whatsoever and the training ground has rule however anyone can do ATC. The expert server is for grade 3 and above and that’s with strict rules enforced with ghosting, all ATC pass a written and practical test. Live is brilliant to get and more so then back in the day as so many people have it now

1 Like

Doe people and ATC on the training server go fly only really fly at socal thats what my friend told me or does ATC spread around a little

1 Like

Your friend is correct mostly its focused in SOCAL however you can get other regions like London with around 40 players it just depends, but yes the busiest region is always SOCAL. If you work up the grades which aren’t that hard to do you can go in the expert server where it varies everyday multiple times

1 Like

That sucks because I really want to fly the other regions in dense traffic

apparently im grade 2 with 14,000 xp even though I played live when we had a different system

1 Like

Yeah, this is what it looks like right now, not that many flying

It must have converted to the new system then, try and get to grade three!