Live server

Why doesn’t the LIVE SERVER connect once my flight is loaded even though I have a very strong signal and this happens all the time no matter where I’m at but if I connect to wifi it will connect with no problem hmmmm I don’t want to wait until I get home to play the game. I want to take flights wherever I’m at.

1 Like

Infinite Flight requires WiFi or cellular data usage while flying or controlling. Are you on cellular data when away from your WiFi?

1 Like

So you are saying wifi is fine but cellular is not?

The only setting inside IF is the one for downloading airplanes over cellular. A strong signal is not all that is required. If your network has firewalls and ports blocked that can make a difference. It may be mobile network issue. Depending on your location some people use VPNs or whatnot to get around the block.

Has it ever worked on cellular?

1 Like

It used to 4yrs ago not anymore.

Yes! It works with n without as long as I’m on wifi in the house. I want to play while not in the house and my connection is excellent and my device is Samsung Galaxy 10+

That’s exactly what I’m saying.

It sounds carrier related. You can try to reset your network connections.

Back up any Wi-Fi network settings (including saved networks and passwords)

1. From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
    Note These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
  2. Navigate: Settings Settings icon > General management > Reset .
  3. Tap Reset network settings .
  4. Review the info then tap Reset settings .
    Note If presented, enter the current PIN, password, or pattern.
  5. To confirm, review the info then tap Reset .

Thank you I will give this a try

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.