Live server

Hello aviators
Anybody here currently experiencing problems in Live Server? My internet connection is stable and suddenly i found myself outside the server although all other servers are working… My wifi is good and I’m using other device without any problems…

I did turn off my router without avail…

Is it causing any issues? Like no scenery, terrain, runways, etc?

No!! scenery is good but with reduced quality compared to what i used to see every flight

Can you try switching Airplane mode on and off for exactly 30 seconds?

@Crown.plane This can happen if the connection between your device and our servers times out multiple times in a shorter time period.

Usually it means the connection between you and us are unstable. Most of the times it resolves itself. But if it becomes a more recurring issue, further troubleshooting might be required.

Have just done this with no avail. I’ve been flying for1hour and?27 minutes, still 2 hours to go and I don’t know if i have to quit this flight or wait a bit

Hmm, unfortunately quitting will almost certainly fix the problem.

However, try resetting your router again after quiting. Because if you continue without connection you could risk getting violations.

It happened a lot to me and ruined many flights. I don’t know what to do now; quitting the flight or continue🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Just continue and see what happens.Just do not leave the app and go back in as it may make it worse.

@schyllberg said once in a post to quit, all stats will be saved up - do what you like

But the connection is stable…?All other devices are working perfectly with the wifi

True, however flying without connection to the Live server isn’t the smartest thing to do. You could risk lots of things just because of one flight.

It’s up to you mate.

Thank you for helping

1 Like

You’re right… I will not even be able to replay the flight

1 Like

If you click on it it might say some additional information that might help

Click on what?

1. Continue your flight especially if you are able to see other planes.
  2. If you get closer to landing and you realize that scenery is not loading, you can quit the flight then and your progress will be saved.
  3. Do not leave the app. Trying more things to resolve it could make it worse. You already said you tried the wifi on/off trick.

Red icon could mean a number of things and some may not impact your flight in any way. Just be patient and continue on.

1 Like

On the red exclamation mark and it will say what’s wrong with it, but it might just say no addition information

Thank you Chris… Currently I cannot see any planes around (may there aren’t)… All other servers are working perfectly without any disconnection… The wifi was good and working steadily… The ATC icon now cannot be tapped

Will I lost the replay?!

That’s what I found 🤦‍♂️