Live Server issues

Hello!
For some reason my live server never connects. I am positive it is not my WiFi and my data does not work as well. Can anyone help?
From,
Jaedon

Hello! Do you have at least 1GB of device storage remaining?

1 Like

Did you happen to receive a call or any system messages that caused you to lose connection to the server for a while?

1 Like

No. It does not connect at all.

I’ll check.

That’s your iCloud storage, not device storage. Go to Settings, General, then About to see your physical storage on the phone.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s plenty of storage available. Tried rebooting everything?

1 Like

Yes.

It was working before 20.2.

Are you getting a specific error message? More specifically, error code 7?

1 Like

No.

Okay, so it’s not this, correct?

1 Like

A few others have reported similar issues that resolved over some time in other support topics. Could be a few minutes to a few hours. Try waiting it out a bit and seeing what’s up; the server could just be playing up a bit on your end.

1 Like

No. I can get into the game, but when I start a flight it does not connect.

I’ve been waiting a few days. Has not worked until I downloaded 20.2. Unless it’s not fixed yet.

Oh, that’s intriguing. Hmmm. Assuming wifi and data work with everything else, it might be worth a shot having staff look into it. support@infiniteflight.com might be a good place to reach out to.

1 Like

Okay. I will contact them.

Oh, before you reach out though, try resetting your network settings in the slight chance that may resolve it. If not, I’m out of ideas.

If you’re running anything third party or a VPN, that might play in too.

1 Like