Live server error

good evening! my connection via cell data is not connecting to the server, only on wi-fi. Some days it is like this. Can anyone support me in what may be going on? thanks!

Hi there Eduardo!

Can we please have the following information:

1. Your device model and operating system (and version of it).
  2. Version of Infinite Flight (there was a hotfix published just today, make sure to update to it if you haven’t done so already).
  3. How strong is your cellular connection? Do other websites and streaming services load just fine when using it? Try testing your connection on cellular here (make sure Wi-Fi is turned off in device settings for this test): https://www.speedtest.net/ and post the results.
1 Like

Thanks! my internet is good, i have had the same device for a long time and it was working normally a while ago. For a while now the connection has been oscillating. About the update, I already did the update. I’ll check a few more items to see if I can solve them. thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

No worries!

If you’re still struggling with this issue, feel free to reply again and we can investigate it further.

1 Like

note that as soon as you ask to calibrate to start the game, the connection is normal, after starting it loses the connection. I’ve done several tests and the connection is great. I already uninstalled the game twice and nothing, still not connecting with the server. thanks

The only thing I can think of is that there is something weird happening with your cellular internet provider (they may be blocking certain connections, for example).

I’m afraid I’m not sure how to proceed in this case; very weird. Unless someone else can pitch in their ideas, I suggest you contact support@infiniteflight.com via email for official support from Seb, who is in charge of Technical Support. Make sure to include all the details that we have talked about on this thread (including your screenshot) in the email. I’m sorry I couldn’t be of any more help.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.