Live Server Down?

Hello. I am currently flying in and I can’t connect to the live servers. Ye icon keeps switches between yellow and red. Am I the only one having the issue? My WiFI s strong and stable.

5 Likes

I’m also having this issue, I’ve checked but my internet is working fine.

I think the server must be down.

3 Likes

same here!!

1 Like

Have the same problem

Yeah same issue looks like its down

1 Like

The server is probably down, I guess it’ll take a few minutes to be fixed. Same thing happened last time but nothing to worry about :)

2 Likes

Ok I still have the yellow icon but looks like I’m back connected

1 Like

I don’t know but it’s 7 minutes till the top of the hour which is when I belive the servers automatically reboot (NOT SURE)

1 Like

Same here.

I also had the yellow icon for a while, I could announce stuff in Unicom. However, my callsign changes weren’t saved properly.

It started flicking between now.

Seems like everyone is having this issue so we might as well wait for a staff member.

Looks like the server is being updated or being fixed or is down idk

1 Like

Having the same problem. Just stopped by flight because of this 😂

1 Like

I’m flying LAX-PHX-DFW-CLT-JFK and I just departed my second flight. I hope I can finish it 😂

getting this error. is it because of the server

1 Like

Maybe I don’t know. There does seem to be a general server issue though

1 Like

Have this issue too know. Maybe the update is rolling out?

1 Like

We pay IF the full price for a sub and lately we have been getting these server issues. This is not the done thing.

1 Like

Come on. It can happen sometimes …

1 Like

@anon2790671

Server hiccups happen from time to time, it can’t be helped. All technology, goes through these issues at times.

1 Like

Do you guys have the beta? I don’t have beta and everything is working fine in my side.

1 Like