Live server down?

Yo,

Currently in ES flying toward KDEN and all of a sudden the live server went red and all other users disappeared as well as the option to use ATC.

All other systems are green and seem to be running but the live server won’t come back on.

This has actually happened a few times for me in the past and there’s nothing I can do so I end up scrapping the flight 😩

1 Like

Make sure your on a stable connection

1 Like

Connection is working fine on all other devises, it’s literally just the live server that seems to be down.

1 Like

Have you tried restarting your device?

Hello! Sometimes it goes away for a few seconds, it will return alone (those have been my experiences) as said the previous comment ensures that your connection is stable and when you finish try to restart your device. So far the servers are excellent.

1 Like

This happens to me when I’m flying away from my home WiFi. I usually just leave the app for a few seconds and then come back. When I come back, it seems to magically reconnect after about 5-10 seconds. Try that next time and see what happens. :)

2 Likes

I’m sure that would have fixed the issue but that would have also ruined my flight.

1 Like

Tried that and everything else. Like I said this has happened to me a few times in the past. The only thing that will fix it is ending the flight and starting a new one. Very annoying I really hope whatever it is gets fixed soon.

Either way thanks everyone for your replies.

2 Likes

Did you get booted for inactivity on the app? It happens if you minimise the app and go to do something else on your device for too long.

1 Like

Nah I didn’t leave the app at all.

1 Like

I think this topic can be closed sir! @schyllberg