Live server down

When trying to connect to the server on training,It’s not connecting. I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone , deleted data and still nothing. What should I do? I’m a live subscriber aswell.

1 Like

Hello!
May i ask what service provider you are using for the device you use with Infinite Flight?
I’m pretty sure what cause of this is.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you for responding. I currently have T-Mobile

Thanks!

As i suspected.
Unfortunately, T-Mobile US are currently blocking the port Live is using when the user is connected via IPv6 (UDP port 10100). Not much we can do about that right now I’m afraid.

Your options are:

• Use a different connection (Wifi or maybe hotspot from another device not using T-Mobile)
  • Call T-Mobile and ask them to unblock the port for you, or move you over to IPv4 (various success rate have been reported by previous users with this issue)
  • Use a VPN with your device. I don’t have anyone to recommend though. Best is to look around and see what fits you the best.

If you aren’t using WiFi then you could have run out of data.

I recommend tunnelbear for a good VPN.

If you use one of the referral links you get 5GB of data a month (which should be more than enough for scenery streaming) and they don’t log data, and there’s a ton of other features that I can’t be bothered to list.