Live server disconnected

Hi IFC, I’m towards the end of my overnight long haul and have been disconnected from the live server. I have checked my wifi is running smoothly so everything should be well, though when I click on live server it say “Disconnected: UserDiscomncted”. I’ve been disconnected before and able to rejoin but this time cannot. Is there anyway to join back to the live server? This is really frustrating as it was a 13 hour flight.

*It also said “no pro subscription found” though this is incorrect because mine ends of the 19th.

1 Like

Hey Ben, you can try putting your phone into airplane mode for around 15-20 seconds before disabling it. This should hopefully help to re-establish a connection to the live servers.

If you are on 20.2 beta, this is a known issue:

By any chance did you get the “no active subscription” warning before you got disconnected from the servers? Or were you already disconnected before that?

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for replying. I tried this and was unable to establish a connection to the live server again. It currently says I’m connected to the global server and everything else is fine except live.

I am on the 20.2 beta too, could this have anything to do with me being disconnected?

Looks like it. You may have got the “no active subscription” error message which resulted in you getting disconnected from the live servers. The thread that I’ve linked should provide more information on the issue. I’d also recommend downloading back the RTM (20.1) if this issue constantly occurs.

1 Like

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it, I’ve checked the link out and this is likely to the reason being that we’re still in beta stages. And bugs are still being discovered.

1 Like

Yeah, for sure, it’s called beta for a reason after all :)

Glad I managed to provide some clarification on the issue!

1 Like

Thanks once again :)

1 Like

Just hat the same issue , was one long haul flight , from Sydney to Los Angeles and 1 hour before descend and got the same notification “ Disconnected: UserDiscomnected” (no pro subscription found)

I’m also on the Beta version 20.2 ,

1 Like

It’s the worst and so frustrating especially since it’s a long haul. I was flying from Abu Dhabi to Sydney when I got this notification. Hopefully there is a fix around this issue soon.