Live+ price increased?

I remember a few months ago the price was only around $60 AUD or $70 AUD and now it says $79.99? Did it go up?

1 Like

I believe Apple have increased their fees or somethings along those lines…

2 Likes

Did you check it on the App Store or the IF website?

1 Like

Does the currency exchange affect it?

2 Likes

I guess it does… I haven’t used live in any other country… So… ☺

1 Like

I checked app store. Will look at IF website now.

1 Like

yep, the price looks much more normal on IF website.

1 Like

Currency exchange does impact the live price.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m assuming FDS uses US Dollars so other countries probably have to adjust to currency change.

1 Like

I thought it was always $79.99

1 Like

Pretty sure it used to be cheaper but looks like you can get them cheaper on the IF website anyways.

1 Like

Told ya @Gavrilo! Also, look at the US pricing, it would have been increased only in Australia…

2 Likes

My subscription ran out today, I just had a good look at the price I believe it was 79.99 about a month ago as I only signed up for one month to try the game out. Just a question… if I buy the full year subscription it comes with all the planes right?

1 Like

Yes, it does. My subscription runs out in two days ;)

Maybe not in google play store coz mo tha ago the Live+ price for me was same as it was as a week ago, when i purchased it.

1 Like

Ahh, all that money I spent on those planes that I purchased could of paid for my year subscription. Thanks for the info mate

1 Like

Yes… it does… My subscription has a long time to go… Ending in mid-June!

2 Likes

Thats what I’m thinking as well. I’ve bought nearly all the planes, so Live + is currently (sort of) a waste of money. I’d wait until Global if I were you. That’s what I’m doing ;)

Yeah that’s what I am thinking, wait for the global to kick in. Hopefully global comes out soon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.