LIVE MultiPlayer PlaneSpotting at LAX! - Arrivals & Departures [HD]

Hey IFC! ❤

Go Check out my New Planespotting Video at LAX featuring Actual Players Landing and Taking Off with 3D Buildings in the Background, it looks AMAZING! 🔥

The Video is Featuring a lot of Aircrafts! ✈
B772 / B77L /B77F / B77W / A359 / B789 / B744 / B748 / B752 / B738 / B763 and MANY MORE! 🔥

🔴VIDEO LINK🔵
https://youtu.be/gEAJVgATffg

Here is a Few People that Appeared in the Video!
@Basilisk @Captain3 @Infinite_Ec @Kyle.r24 @Sami_Fajita_Air @Udeme_Ekpo @Rolls @RyoS @Gil_S @Edwar_Millan @Arian_Gjata

17 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

Niiice thank you for adding me to the video :D That was my flight to San Francisco

2 Likes

Thanks for including me in the video, it is appreciated, excellent and beautiful video. :)

2 Likes

No Problem! Glad you like it :)

1 Like

No Problem! And I’m Glad you like it :D

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

LOOOOOVEEEE IT!!! that video

was I landing in the Delta 320?

1 Like

Haha, Thank youu! And yes, You were the Delta A320 Landing on 25L! 🔥

1 Like

Yes!!! Me and @YC-International were doing a little morning flight. USA time

Oof… my nose wheel lol

1 Like

Cool!
Haha it was a good landing tho😂💯

1 Like

Nice video!!!

One thing tho, I recommend hiding the tags next time for the sake of realism and it makes the video nicer as well, well done !!!

1 Like

Thank you! 😍🙏
Haha, Fun Fact, I always do hide them but i wanted to show them this time so that people featured in the video can find them selves easy and so people can believe that this was in expert server and not fake.

2 Likes

So cool! Thanks for spotting me at LAX!

1 Like

Are you doing this in replay mode? How do you get the ATC view of other aircraft?

Great video!

1 Like

Thanks! And Yes, i do record from replay mode. I just use the free cam and record from anywhere i want!

I see. So does that mean you have that plane just parked at the airport while you’re plane spotting? Thanks for answering my questions!

1 Like

Yes, i just stay parked at the airport and then record in replay!

1 Like