Live is crashing!

So I was in the middle of a flight, just before final. But then my device crashed so I didn’t get any xp. It’s not got to anything with my graphics because on solo my graphics are on highest and I can fly fine with no crashes. And it’s not got anything to do with my wifi because I’ve got a really solid connection on IF and on my device. Any solutions? This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :-)

Device: IPhone 6
iOS: 10.1.1
IF version: latest
Graphics: highest on everything and anti-aliasing on.

Try turning the graphics down if it’s crashing. Maybe it can’t handle high of everything. That would be my thought.

2 Likes

But my plane MUST be shiny :-(

1 Like

Well it’s worth a try at least. Turn water or terrain quality down a notch if you don’t want to decrease your aircraft quality. Also make sure you don’t have any apps running in the background. Press your home button twice and swipe up on all apps to make sure IF is the only thing running.

1 Like

If it only happened once - who cares? Software crash sometimes.

If it’s recurring, reinstall.

1 Like

Just because it works in solo doesn’t mean it’ll work in live. When it has to render all the other aircraft, it adds to its load.

1 Like

When everything including the aircraft count is set to the highest available, there’s a chance of a crash, albeit a pretty small chance with newest devices. If the crash was a one time occurrence, I wouldn’t be too worried about it. Just be sure to close any other background apps, and restart device power. Also keep as much unused disk space as possible, it actually helps a little bit. Before lowering any graphics settings, start with lowering the “Show Airplane count live” setting first.

2 Likes

Thanks @david that helped a lot! :-)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.