(Live) Infinite Flight Livestream - Qatar in Doha

Infinite Flight Livestream - Qatar in Doha

Hey guys! Beginning in 40 Minutes, We’ll be taking the stunning Qatar 787 and flying a 2 hour flight into the beautiful city of Doha. Everyone is welcome to join.

Flight starts at 8:00PM EST. It’s two hours long.

Flightplan

OPKC BEGIM MELOM 2524N/6459E PARET BINUR PG ASVIB VAXIP SOLUV DUGLI NOVSU BONIK MOBET 2646N/5554E SERDU 2648N/5323E 2644N/5318E BAYAN EGNUG SIDMU MUXED LAGMA CD34R OTHH

Infinite Flight & In-Flight Assistant Giveaway

If you weren’t aware, I will be giving away a 1 Month IF Subscription and In-Flight Assistant will be given away for free (Thanks to epaga) at 1000 Subscribers on YouTube.

During the flight your encouraged to use the 787-8 in the Qatar Livery. :)

Infinite Aviation

Here’s a little about me & my channel:
I’m an aspiring pilot and aviation is basically my life. I love to play Infinite Flight and other flight simulators. I created my YouTube channel a little over a year ago with no hopes other than to get to 100 Subscribers. Now I’m over 800, meeting amazing people and I’ve discovered that my channel is a part of me. I’m proud to be able to make a persons day, or turn a bad day for somebody into a good one. That’s what motivates me to keep creating content and keep streaming. Thank you.

Today’s Infinite Flight Stream:

Thanks to @Mavic for providing me my thumbnails :)

I’d greatly appreciate it if you could consider checking out my channel! 🙃

2 Likes

Doha International Airport code in OTHH - did you mean that airport - just curious?

Yes! My bad. Thanks for correcting me.

1 Like

I love your videos and live streams. Looking forward to this one, but it’s late at night unfortunately.

1 Like

Thank you! I prefer to do streams earlier, but I can only do them on weekends now that I’ve started work.

1 Like

We’re now live! Come Join!

Flight Update #1

Attendees: 8 Aircraft
Somebody was kind enough to give us ATC! Thank you.
The Stream Crashed, but we’re back again.

Subscriber count
851 - our goal is 855