Live flight

I use live flight on every flight. live flight is a very groundbreaking and best app. but,When using live flight, it often gets Not smooth as shown in this photo. I want to smooth the wake. What should i do?

*I’m Japanese, so I use translation. So English is strange…sorry

1 Like

Which browser are you using?

1 Like

I use Google

Hello there, LiveFlight was built and run by Cameron and more recently had some help from Kai. However, as both are currently staff at Infinite Flight, they have pretty busy and will have Infinite Flight as their priority. Naturally, this means that side projects, LiveFlight included, would be a little outdated.

That said, don’t worry too much. Cameron has been working on something with LiveFlight and while there is no definitive timelines that he is working to, something is still in the works and I’m sure you’ll be excited to see that when that’s eventually ready.

1 Like

わかった! ありがとう!

1 Like

どういたしまして。よい一日を。

1 Like

Another reason for this is, that the API only allows for the request of flight data every 20 seconds or so form what I can tell (or that’s at least how often LiveFlight updates the position). Because it only has a very limited amount of positions to work with, the creation of curves between two positions is often not equivalent to the real turn. I also feel like the system has its problems when it gets a position from the aircraft shortly before the turn and then after a sharp turn with low speed such as during the ILS intercept is conducted, because it seems “unnatural” to the system. Especially when it interpreted your previous flight path as a curve and you “continue” the turn, but with a seemingly different turn rate, it gets messed up and creates a corner.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.