Live flight should be fixed

Hello, live flight is lagging more these days

Have a look at this picture, my flight plan is from JFK to Dubai with an estimated arrival time in 10 hours 30 minutes, but in LiveFlight it shows that my flight plane goes JFK-Dubai-LAX! And with an estimated arrival time in 44 hours! This Amazing app,should be fixed specially for people who bought a subscription like me, Thank You! :)

Correct me if I’m wrong, but that’s not an issue, There’s way points that are the same, so liveflight some times puts the flight plan wrong, then letting you know that your flight will take longer. Just delete those waypoints from your flight plan and you will be all good.

Oh ok that makes sense! Thanks! I’ll try this :) have a nice day.

Hi there!

Give it a few hours, maybe end of the day in EU and for sure Cam, the developer, will give you some feedback regarding this.

Thanks for your response :)

Does anyone know why I can’t see my flight plan on the LiveFlight mobile app?

I had the same issue earlier. It worked fine for me on my Laptop but when I selected the plane on the Mobile app, it wouldn’t show.

I’m actively looking into this, it’s an issue that’s popping up as more and more people load complex flight plans. Thanks for bearing with me on this!

What server is your flight on?

TS1. However, no flight plans were showing on any server.

Glad to hear you guys are working on this :) y’all are doing an amazing job and I can’t thank you enough for your hard work! Hope to see infinite flight and live flight app at its best!

That shouldn’t be happening - was this straight after you loaded your flight?

Hi, did you try Clicking on this button? If not try it and see if flight plan shows up.
Have a good day!

I opened up LiveFlight about an hour into my flight to check my flight plan but nothing was showing up. I then clicked a couple random flights across all servers and no flight plans were showing up either. Just to clarify, I am able to view the waypoints but there is no route showing up on the map. I’m not sure if this is intentional, but it works perfectly fine on desktop.

Take a look at the answer @IFflyer gave above, it’s a tad confusing so I will look into it for a future update!

I’ve tried doing the thing that @IFflyer mentioned and it still doesn’t work for me. No waypoints show on the map.

Thanks for looking into this.

Is the flightplan showing on the flight status bit? (the one that shows the origin and destination)

Here’s your waypoints in LiveFlight to compare. :)

Link to flight:

Flight plan in LiveFlight: KJFK EBONY JANJO MIMKU CUTEL VALBO SUTEB PITEN RATMO ADVAB INROG KUGOS VAN BONAM LAGLO RALKA DANOB IVUTI DB514 DAPAD RIDEV DB469 DB780 ASTES DB614 R1801 OMDB

LiveFlight FPL when copied into Infinite Flight (all the waypoints match the LF FPL):

Could not reproduce with LiveFlight FPL:

Your Flight Plan and Flight Path in Infinite Flight:

Your FPL in Infinite Flight (bold waypoints are missing in LF): KJFK BAF ENE EBONY JANJO MIMKU MAC SAB CUTEL VALBO SUTEB PITEN RATMO ADVAB INROG KUGOS ERZ VAN BONAM LAGLO RALKA DANOB IVUTI DB514 DAPAD RIVEV DB469 DB780 ASTES DB614 R1810 OMDB

Your FPL in Infinite Flight when copied into Infinite Flight:

Reproduced it by using the Infinite Flight FPL:

Yeah. it has the departure and destination there.