Live flight connect won’t connect

I have live flight connect downloaded and my yoke plugged in but it still won’t connect my devices are on the same WiFi?

1 Like

Check to see if

“Enable Infinite Flight Connect” is enabled in General of Infinite Flight settings

1 Like

I forgot to add that it is

It still isn’t working

Yeah I don’t use any third party stuff so I don’t know what else to do tbh besides maybe restarting your degice

Thank you for your inquiry regarding Live Flight Connect. Per the https://connect.liveflightapp.com/ website, Live Flight support is no longer officially supported.

What does this mean?
Live Flight Connect will still connect to Infinite Fight however if you experience issues the developer is unable to provide support. The community will help out the best they can if they are able.

FAQ

1. My LiveFlight Connect isn’t picking up my device.
    – Ensure your firewall allows LiveFlight Connect to use private and public connections (on Windows). See: HowToGeek
    – Ensure Infinite Flight Connect is enabled in Infinite Flight Settings.
    – Check your antivirus or network isn’t blocking ports 10111 or 15000.

2. My joystick isn’t detected.
    The Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X and the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro are the only joysticks that have been tested. Use others at your own risk.

3. Why was this software deprecated?
    LiveFlight Connect was built in 2015 as a side project to test the new Infinite Flight Connect API. After 4 years of supporting the open-source project with no external contributions, unfortunately, the developer didn’t have the time to continually update or provide tech support.

That got it connected but now it when I try to move my yoke nothing happens and a can’t map any buttons

Can you explain what you mean by you cant map? Is it not showing in the devices?

Oh sorry I didn’t see this I figured it all out thanks for the help

Hi I did and follow the istructions on the link you left bellow and my LiveFlight Connect still don’t working. Just keep staying on the looby screen.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.