Live flight connect not working

I’ve been trying to get live flight to work but for some reason it doesn’t wanna pick up infinite flight on my iPad. I have deleted live flight and re downloaded it. Both devices are on the same wifi and I have enabled live flight connect on IF
Devices are
iPad 6th gen
Surface laptop 2

If I’m not mistaken - I believe both devices have to be the same OS for Live Flight Connect to work (either both IOS or both android) - can someone confirm - @schyllberg?

1 Like

LiveFlight Connect is a desktop application for MacOS & Windows. I think that answers your question :)

4 Likes

iOS ≠ MacOS
Android ≠ Windows

Liveflight does the exact same thing on both MacOS and Windows desktop platforms. And Infinite Flight is obviously the same on iOS and Android. Nor can you run Liveflight Connect on iOS or Android. So that’s clearly not the problem here.

2 Likes

Ok my bad…sorry if I was of no use

2 Likes

Nah I can’t get live flight connect and infinite flight to connect even with both devices on the same wifi is there some sort of dance I gotta do to get them to connect?

2 Likes

Any contribution is helpful, gotta get the ball rolling

@Choccymilk you should probably post this in support, then you are probably getting some more help.

No offense to previous helpers

1 Like

The #thirdparty category is for applications not affiliated with IF, which LFC is. The support category is for IF only problems.

1 Like

Yes, @Bryce_D.

This still does deserve some more attention. Not much people visit the thirdparty category, so he will not get his problem solved (most probaly)

Now, let’s stop discussing and start helping OP

1 Like

Anyone know who the developer of live flight connect is?
Isn’t it @Cameron?

1 Like

Yep, but it hasn’t been updated since 2016. It’s open source if you want to take a look.

1 Like