Live Flight Connect Issue

I subscribed to live flight connect however it simply dies not work. I entered my payment method was told i was on a 3 day trial but on the website I still can’t search for airports etc

Support is only for IF issues only… This would go in ThirdParty, @Cameron should have the answer ;).

Warm Regards,
305!

1 Like

Make sure you’re logged in. Also, I would recommend restarting the page to make sure that it works. Otherwise, if you’re using the app, restart the app and that should work.

1 Like

Thanks man. I know for future reference now

1 Like

I did that. Got an email and everything it just doesn’t seem to recognize I paid for the extra features. The regular flight tracking works fine however

Sounds good, Cameron is probably asleep right now but when he finally wakes up im sure he would be glad to assist you.

Have a great night and PM me with any further questions,
Warm Regards,
305!

1 Like

Try signing out and signing back in again. Sometimes, it just takes a authentication restart for it to work. Don’t worry, it’s not your problem!

2 Likes

Will try it when I get home thanks alot. I didn’t think of signing out

Can you confirm that your card was actually charged by liveflight? It could be possible that the email you received is not actually a payment confirmation, but is just a confirmation that you made an account with liveflight.

Any additional details you can provide will make it easier for us to help you.

There is always a 3 day trial before buying LiveFlight.

1 Like

I had a live flight account for a year though… But you are right there is no transaction when I look at my online statement. Could be possible the method of payment doesn’t work here in the Bahamas. (3rd world country problems)

1 Like

Yea i know I got an email that’s how I remembered I applied. Thanks

If this issue still persists, drop an email to contact@liveflightapp.com and let me know the email you subscribed with - I’ll gladly look into this further :)

5 Likes