Live: Another users aircraft spawning on my gate while I’m that same gate

I don’t know if this is isolated, but, many times I’ve seen players with the name starting with ‘user’ spawning on the same gate I spawned at. Not to mention how much lag they inflict on the simulator. How should I deal with this:)?

1 Like

that should only happen if you either taxied to gate or if you spawned at the same time. Normally it’s not possible.

1 Like

Right I’m a little confused. One aircraft Alone can’t cause substantial lag. If you mean they are behaving unrealistically, e.g taking off on the ramp, well there ain’t much you can do to control them I’m afraid.
When someone joins IF, their default username will be “User-XXXx’ where the Xs are random numbers. So someone with that name is probably very new to the game, so if they’re grade one on casual, cut them some slack and let them experiment for a bit!

1 Like

Not true, I have seen seen people with the “user” in their name who is over 200k xp and people with names who is new, and sometimes those “user” fly better🤭

1 Like

Alright now I understand. I didn’t know that haha! But to be honest I’m only a grade 2, so it only happens on the casual server. Still, there’s the the lag, and I didn’t the spawning would work like that. Thanks!

You sure lag isn’t to do with your device? Try closing all background apps and lowering your graphics settings to be sure.
Yeah as detailed by @xsrvmy you’re not supposed to be able to spawn at the same gate a someone else, but glitches happen so oh well. Happy flying!

I have an iPhone 8 Plus actually. It’s really smooth when background apps aren’t enabled. And the lag only happens when my WiFi gets slow. Thanks for helping out bud.

1 Like

Yeah the glitch is when someone spawns in at the same time as you. I managed to spawn on top of a 380 once (I was a 77w so it was quite funny to watch)

1 Like

There is now a feature which when you, or someone spawns at a specific gate, you’re not allowed to spawn there as its taken.

What you’re experiencing, is most likely because of internet connections. Sometimes the aircraft lags, and appears to have moved, but is actually still there. Happens to me sometimes.
Nothing to worry about though, just spawn at another gate or wait for your gate to be freed up. ;)

As the others have said above, I don’t think one aircraft can produce a lot of lag. While it might be annoying, unfortunately these things happen. Regarding the “user” thing, I believe its the default callsign/name you get upon installing the game, so its totally normal.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.