Little Things That Happened on the Flight

I’m not convinced.
Is there someone kind enough to listen to my complaints? If there is, I’d like to hear from you.

2 Likes

Okay. I guess I want to hear. What is this about?

1 Like

I’m sorry, what is this all about?

3 Likes

I believe this is a topic that is asking if you can let people know about your complaints from a flight. Is this correct? If so, what happened and can you inform us?

1 Like

Thank you for listening to me.
The story happened while I was taking off and climbing in altitude, but my speed was above the speed I had set and VIOLATION was put on me. It was partly due to the wind and partly due to my mistake. In fact, shouldn’t the speed be set at a certain level as a large or small aircraft, regardless of the expert or other server? But I’d like to hear your take on it.

1 Like

If you think there was an issue with the game itself that caused you to receive a level 1 violation(s), you may contact @appeals. Please be prepared to share your replay when doing so.

2 Likes

I posted this here because I recognize that it is also an error caused by an airplane, so I thought it was on this topic. If I’m wrong, I should change it, but I don’t know how to change it 😅.

1 Like

Please follow @Thunderbolt’s instructions and contact @appeals.

1 Like

I thought that was the solution. Thank you for teaching me and for being a sounding board 😊.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, the reason the restriction for all aircraft (except fighters) is 250 below 10k is because that’s the way it is in the real world. All aircraft, large and small (except fighters) must not exceed 250kts below 10,000ft in the real world unless specifically instructed by ATC, however this last part is not implemented in IF.

Above FL100, the overspeed speed is simply the aircraft’s “Vne” speed - the never exceed speed. This is the speed the aircraft has been tested to and going beyond that speed in real life could cause structural damage to the airframe.

1 Like

Jokes aside, it’s pretty unlikely that it was the aircraft that caused the issue. Pilots should always be aware of winds and any abnormalities that could cause an issue. Either way it will fall off soon, so no stress.

1 Like

20.2 did have an issue-corrected in the recent hotfix-where if the “winds aloft” connection was lost while at cruise, the wind would slowly draw down to zero. Often the autopilot could not adjust quick enough, and the aircraft would exceed its Vmax for a certain time, often long enough to get a violation.

I experienced this multiple times in the dash-8, especially when winds at FL240 were high.

Not sure if this is the issue here, and it was corrected in the latest release.

I feel like this is extremely similar to this thread.