Hello there! Ever wanted an event where a small plane is used to fly long distances? Well, here you go! This flight is the first on the IFC to fly from KIAH and PANC using the United 737-900. This flight takes around 7 hours and will be open to people in Tailwinds or not! Below are the details for this event.
- Estimated Flight Time is 7 hours
- Start of event is at 2100Z on August 12th or 2pm Pacific and 5pm Eastern
- Only Aircraft Allowed is the United 737-900
- Server: Expert
- Departure Airport: KIAH
- Arrival Airport: PANC
- When Pushing Back, I push back first then down the line to the right not pushing back until there is enough room.
- Cruise Altitude is FL320
- Mach speed is .81
- Below 10,000 speed is 230 knots
- Above 10,000 speed is 300 knots
- Rotate speed is 165 knots using 92% thrust
- TOD is 132nm away
Our NEW Thread:
Like this event? Want to join a flying club with events like this? Want to make new friends and fly the world? Then why not consider Joining Today!