Little JetBlues Hopping to New York City

Hello Everyone!

Last Wednesday, at least it was Wednesday for me here on the pacific coast of the US, I hopped over to the east coast for a short JetBlue flight into New York’s John F. Kennedy airport with @ifglobalaviators in coordination with multiple other VAs such as @AviancaVirtual. It was just 40 minutes in the air, but it surely was a fun flight with tons of traffic into JFK.

Mostly I was focused on staying in order and making sure I was going to the right place with IFGA, but also on capturing footage for a flight timelapse video I wanted to create for the short flight. Anyways, it was quite pretty so enjoy the few photos and a video from the flight and event.

Oh and btw, yes that landing was really long and not very well done, but we got down so that’s a plus. Do I get bonus points for flying the Embraer at least…? Haven’t done it in a while, I mainly just stick with the 737.

Lifting off of runway 22R in Boston before making a left turn out over the harbor.

There go our gear… and oh look! There are our fellow groupflight mates waiting to depart.

Banking out over the harbor as we follow the SID down towards the south.

A nice shot of the lineup after parking at T5 at JFK airport.

Boston Logan (BOS) - New York John F. Kennedy (JFK) | JetBlue E190

v Flight Deets v

Route: Boston, Massachusetts, United States - New York, New York, United States
Boston Logan International Airport - John F. Kennedy International Airport
(BOS/KBOS) - (JFK/KJFK)
Equipment: JetBlue Embraer E190 (JBU E190)

NOTE: This flight was flown during an Avianca Virtual Airlines event, and this flight was flown as part of the IFGA section of the event from Boston to New York with JetBlue Embraer E190s.
Discover more about Infinite Flight Virtual Airlines/Organizations through the IFVARB website.
Learn more about IFGA here: Global Aviators | One Family, One Globe | Official 2023 Thread

Gate Departure: Terminal C Gate 32 @ 1:41 PM (EDT)
Takeoff: Runway 22R @ 1:52 PM (EDT)
Landing: Runway 22L @ 2:32 PM (EDT)
Gate Arrival: Terminal 5 Gate 14 @ 2:43 PM (EDT)
Travel time: 1 hour and 2 minutes
Flight time: 0 hours and 40 minutes

Other flight and video details

This flight, like almost all of my flights, is a real life route as of the time of creation. The flight number is B6/JBU 2317. It is scheduled to takeoff at 1347 (UTC-4:00) and arrive at 1431 (UTC-4:00). The scheduled total travel time is 1 hrs 20 min according to flightaware and JetBlue Airways.

SID: SSOXS6
STAR: PARCH3

This video is shot with Infinite Flight, a mobile flight simulator available for IOS and Android. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulator experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot.
Version 23.2

……………………………………………………

Please check me out on social media
YouTube - @mrplaneguy1
Instagram - @mrplaneguy1
Twitter/X - @mrplaneguy1
TikTok - @mrplaneguy1
Infinite Flight Community - You’re Here Already!
……………………………………………………

Track: Almost Weekend & Max Vermeulen - Island (ft. Michael Shynes)
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds
Watch: https://youtu.be/Jw4P24oPPhI?si=5EN-Tyr8Eu9w22ms
Free Download/Stream: Island (ft. Michael Shynes) by Michael Shynes + Max Vermeulen + Almost Weekend on NCS

Filming Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editing Device - iPad Pro (2021)
Editor: iMovie (mobile), Adobe Premiere Rush (mobile), VN (mobile)

Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed it, if you did please consider dropping a like and subscribing.

© Mrplaneguy1 2023 - All video presented in this video is property of Mrplaneguy1 and may not be reused without permission.

Although I only released this one video today, I have quite a few other interesting videos that you can watch! There are a few below if you’re interested.

Rio de Janeiro (GIG) to Munich (MUC) | Lufthansa A350-900

Click on the picture to watch

SBGL_EDDM_Thumbnail

Dubai (DXB) to Miami (MIA) | Emirates 77W

OMDB_KMIA_Thumbnail

IFATC Session - London Gatwick Airport | Ground & Tower Frequencies

Controlling_EGKK

Thanks so much for taking a look at this post. I hope you enjoyed the videos, and if you did please consider liking and subscribing/ Have a wonderful day!

If you have a route or song suggestion in mind just let me know below.

18 Likes

Nice shots, and cool vid!

2 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it man! Hadn’t flown the E190 in some time so it was a rather fun flight

2 Likes

Amazing photos! It was a pleasure having you at the event! We can’t wait to plan a future event with IFGA!

2 Likes

I love Infinite Flight videos ;)

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks @Nanosecond100 and @_AviancaVirtual for the support!

I thoroughly enjoy making these videos, and it’s even more fun when there are great events like this that I can be a part of! I was impressed with the diversity at the airport with everything from our little Embraers to some Emirates A380s!

1 Like

Amazing shots. I always appreciate it when people take the time to produce stunning//realistic screenshots. well done!

1 Like

Thanks man, we all try our best out here with screenshots in IF… sometimes we get weird color boxes in the corner, other times we click out of free cam and have to set up the angle all over again… but these turned out quite nice.

Nice pics!

1 Like

Stunning photos!

1 Like

Thanks @Aiden_Forusz and @DJW!

Glad y’all like them… for editing this time I increased the intensity of edits so I’m happy it worked out

B U T T E R

1 Like

bluey airlines:skull:

that aside, those are some pretty sick pics.:)

2 Likes

Love seeing people flying to my home airport like this 😍

2 Likes

Landed way long tho, thankfully I was only in the E190

Bluey airlines 🛫 Anyways, thank you!

Fun flight with all the traffic! I do love flying into JFK from the west though… flying over Manhattan is nice

2 Likes

Thank you for responding:)

1 Like