List Of Inaugural Flights [December 2019]

27 th of December Korean Air starts a charter route from RKSI-NZCH as a part of testing the popularity.

Here’s the Linky

1 Like

Can’t get an exact date, but Caribbean Airlines was supposed to start service from Kingston to Grand Cayman last month. From what I’ve heard it’s meant to start sometime in December instead now. Also you should definitely do more of these in the future. (Edit, apparently it is meant to start December 2nd.)

American is really expanding!

Some images of a few inaugurals:

British Airways at Damman by @DACOKSA on Twitter

Lufthansa Sao Paulo to Munich:

JetBlue New York JFK to Guayaquil Water Cannon Salute:

Ooh they’re competing with Alaska 😮

How dare they!

Don’t forget Volaris

1 Like

I know… but Alaska is far superior to both!

You forgot United inaugural flight from DEL-SFO in December 7th. Someone I know is flying on that:

1 Like

I couldn’t find any images on that, so I ignored it for now

1 Like

@Ishrion EVA Air will be flying Taipei TPE to Da Nang DAD on December 21, 2019

1 Like

This route is actually starting on December 22nd

2 Likes

Airline: Air Belgium

• Route (From/To): Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) - Pointe-à-Pitre Le Raizet Airport (PTP/TFFR)
    AND
    Brussels South Charleroi Airport (CRL/EBCI) - Martinique Aimé Césaire
    International Airport (FDF/TFFF)

Inauguration Date: December 7 (bit late I know but better late then never.)

Source: (If possible): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Belgium_(since_2016)
https://www.aviation24.be/airlines/air-belgium/air-belgium-launches-its-scheduled-flights-relaxing-antilles-wit-new-livery/

1 Like

@Ishrion do ‘A list of Inaugural Flights Q1 2020’ or ‘A List Of Inaugural Flights 2020’

Eg: YBBN-KORD
YBBN-KSFO

Will Hainan be using their Boeing 787-9 for this route, if there’s anyone who knows? :)

I would but I have zero work ethic :)

Yep.

Hainan Airlines today (22NOV19) opened reservation for its planned service resumption to Hungary, as the airline schedules Chongqing – Budapest nonstop service. From 27DEC19, Boeing 787-9 aircraft to operate this route twice weekly.
HU791 CKG0140 – 0530BUD 789 15
HU792 BUD1240 – 0500+1CKG 789 15

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/airlineroute/287695/hainan-airlines-adds-chongqing-budapest-service-from-late-dec-2019/

1 Like

Ooh, Thanks for the quick answer and all the information. Sounds very interesting. Will be sure to fly this route in Infinite Flight as well in the future :)

1 Like

I am really looking forward To New York- Mumbai which is a service resumption. I fly KEWR-VABB on the Sim every two weeks on Saturdays. as it’s over 12 hours

1 Like

Very very excited for this route!

Always love your informative topics.

2 Likes

Next wave:

Air Belgium’s A340 to PTP & Martinique:

(Starts at 2:20)

United San Francisco to Delhi:

Not the actual inaugural picture, but their Twitter posted the 787 in the new livery, lol

JetStar Gold Coast to Seoul:

(JetStar departing Gold Coast with water cannon salute)

Air Canada Toronto to Quito:

Cabo Verde Sal to Washington (IAD)

Emirates Dubai to Barcelona to Mexico City:

Aerolineas Argentinas Buenos Aires to Orlando

I’m a fan of wing flex, but that’s a bit much United 😂

1 Like