List of Ghostings! and YOUR Ghosting Stories!

Hmm it seems like way more people have been reported and Ghosted. I have never been Reported or ghosted and I’m grade 4

I have 000 reports and 01 violations, and I am a Grade 4.

Click here for my grade table.

5 Likes

No warning has to be given if you taxi without clearance

There wasn’t any TFR but it was indeed my fault so I won’t blame the controller

Usually, the controller gives you a warning before reporting you for “smaller” things like this, I haven’t taxied trough any aircraft and I haven’t entered the active runway

A great tip for you is to read over the ATC manual that can be found on ATC Training and read it over.

This will help you learn all of the commands so that you will have a less chance of being ghosted. If you know what to controller is asking then I’m sure you will do great.

Another tip is if you are unsure, try to request to exit the pattern by requesting departure from their airspace. Then, contact the controller via PM. Once you are sure, try again.

I hope these tips will help you and I can’t wait to see you back on the expert server!

5 Likes

That happened in the old times when I was super noob. I would never do that again haha. Thanks for the tip anyway

@anon28254084 You got me, first time somebody has got me with that in years😂. Thanks for the laugh bud

1 Like

lol glad it made your day!

1 Like

Very sad to see that I’m in the 25% percent to be ghosted more than once 😞

One time for flying the wrong heading and one time for vacating the runway too fast and doing a ballet 🩰 sequence on the grass in front of two mods…

1 Like

Well we all learn… It’s for the best.

1 Like

My first ghost was when I aligned at the wrong runway because the heading select blocked the runway. lol

I got ghosted because I didn’t know what a hold short line.

I tried to exit the runway but I collided with another aircraft at FNF cuz a TBM doesn’t have pushback.

• Follow instructions regardless what your plan says.
  • Don’t interfere with others. You aren’t the only plane in the area. Look at existing traffic flow.
  • Ask for permission before pushback/taxi/and entering runways.
  • Have fun.
5 Likes

Even simple, that’s helpful. Thank you Chris!

This man needs to be ghosted for his rick rolling!

2 Likes

Ahh! You got me :(

1 Like

I was ghosted by misha when Global first game out because I flew into a landing aircraft. That was my only ghost and it wasn’t even from a controller. I haven’t been ghosted since, and my last system ghost was in December 2017 because of overspeeding.