6-Aircraft carriers
7-Bridges and buildings
8-Airport buildings
9-Wingtip smoke
10-Afterburners
11-Snow and rain

Add these and IF can be called: FSX for mobile devices

5 Likes

Add these and you won’t be able to make it run on mobile devices.

19 Likes

i mean… at least add the clouds. I hate flying and out of nowhere, you’re in fog

3 Likes

So? Have you thought the difficulty of doing these things? You can’t wish these things to happen from night to the day… Are great ideas, but it will take loooong time to make them. By the way, there are many topics about these features that Infinite Flight “lacks”.

2 Likes

Adding semi-transparent things is a huge demand on your graphics hardware. It’s not that simple.

3 Likes

A few years ago FDS was about to add buildings but then they cancelled it due Performance Issues (it would be even more laggy)

1 Like

Cause I love flying at 2fpm where it takes an hour just to take off cause my graphics are taking up all of my memory, the FDS team do a great job on making the simulator as real as possible but working within mobile devices capabilitys, not everyone has the newest and best device it’s about making it as open as possible for everyone to enjoy.

2 Likes

Is this necessary. The answer is NO. Their is no need to compare what IF lacks from another simulator. We already had similar topics about this. This is unnecessary, if you want those features request them but don’t make a topic saying what IF lacks from another simulator. It doesn’t help in any sort of way. If you request them, then yo yo might see them on day in IF.

3 Likes

i mean if it cant be done, it cant be done.

1 Like

You know one 777 and a runway is the only difference between real life and IF :)

1 Like

A list of things I have that you don’t:

• An ability to close topics
  • Yellow
35 Likes