Lion Air A330-900neo

Code Registration : PK-LEJ
IATA : JT
ICAO : LNI

Photo Credit : Aidan_P
Link source of the photo : https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9703218
Other link source : Lion Air - Wikipedia

Lion Air A330-900neo

Hello IFC! Since the A330-900 is now confirmed, I would like to created this thread, this livery would be a great addition of Indonesian airline livery on Infinite Flight! I hope this livery will come in the future update. See below to know more Lion air

About Lion air

**PT Lion Mentari Airlines, operating as Lion Air, is Indonesian low-cost airline. Based in Jakarta, Lion Air is the country’s largest privately run airline, the second largest low-cost airline in Southeast Asia (after AirAsia) and the largest airline of Indonesia. With Wings Air and Batik Air, Lion Group is the country’s largest airline’s group. The airline operates domestic as well as international routes, which connects different destinations of Indonesia to Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, India, Japan and Saudi Arabia, as well as charter routes to Mainland China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Macau, with more than 630 flights per day

More information about lion air : Lion Air - Wikipedia

Hope to see this livery on Infinite Flight soon. Voted!

3 Likes

Yeah, and we don’t have lion air livery for widebody like A330-300 in IF

5 Likes

You’ve got my vote! Cheers mate! 🤗

2 Likes

Thanks for the revision @MJP_27

3 Likes

Of course i voted this livery👍🤙😎

2 Likes

Nice livery, unfortunately no have more votes… sorry!

2 Likes

No problem

Thanks dude, appreciate that

1 Like

Voted! Really miss this plane flying they were grounded after the pandemic getting worse. Would love to see this livery in Infinite Flight since Lion Air is one of Neo first user

3 Likes

Voted!

As this aircraft was one of main attraction in WITT

2 Likes

i vote this

3 Likes

Thanks for voting this livery 😉

2 Likes

You got it bro. No problemo

1 Like

Thanks for voting

2 Likes