Link subscription with IFC account

Hi
I have subscribed to pro for a month but my account is on grade1 with 0 landings or hours, I need help with linking the sub to my forum account.

To link your community forum account to the app, please follow the steps below:

1. Next to Community Forum Account, tap the “Connect” button

2. A pop up will appear to confirm that you are happy for your information to be shared between the Infinite Flight app and website. Tap “Continue”

3. A community.infiniteflight.com pop up will appear that will allow you to either login or create a new account (if you are already logged in on that device, it will automatically register this and you will only need to tap “authorize”)

4. Once completed, it will return to the app and you will see that your IFC username is now displayed in the orange box

From the Getting Started Guide

Take a look at the Getting Started Guide page linked below for more information.

1 Like

I have tried that:

Try following the steps listed in Seb’s message down below:

1 Like

I’ve tried on two different devices

Can the moderators try to link the sub from their side?

Hello!

Sounds like you have one account that is connected, and then another which has the sub & your stats. Is that correct?

1 Like

I have purchased the sub on my Google account, but the sub isn’t linked to my original account (IFC account),

I’m back to grade 1 with 0 flights and a N…(November) callsign

Hello!

If you’ve recently purchased a subscription and it’s inadvertently been applied to the wrong account, please get back to us with the following information:

• Callsign & username (if applicable) for the wrong account on which the subscription has been applied to.
  • Callsign & username (if applicable) for the account that you wish the subscription to be applied to.

Once we have that information, we can transfer the subscription and any stats you might have accumulated on the wrong account, to the correct one.

The callsign on the wrong account is “N100KX” and it has got 0 hours and flight on it.

I want to transfer the subscription to my actual account. The callsign on my actual account is “G-HOST” and the username is “GhostCustoms”

Hello!

It’s now been transferred to the correct account.
Just make sure to restart the app if you haven’t done so recently already, for the changes to take effect.

Thank you!

2 Likes