Link account

Device: iOS
Operating system:iphone Subject: Error 5 on Renewing My Infinity Flight Account on Android

Dear Infinity Flight Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance with an issue I have encountered while renewing my Infinity Flight account on my Android device.

Previously, I have been using my iPhone to access my Infinity Flight account, and everything was working seamlessly. However, when I decided to renew my account on my Android device, I have been getting an error 5 that prevents me from completing the process.

I am kindly requesting your help to resolve this issue as soon as possible so that I can continue enjoying the excellent services and features of Infinity Flight. I have attached a screenshot of the error message I am receiving for your reference.

Please let me know what steps I need to take or if there are any workarounds that I can try. I am eagerly looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Elie

Hey there! Sorry to hear you’re having issues linking your account. Just to confirm, you are trying to link your IFC account correct? I did see you said you attacked a screenshot but I don’t think it went through. To add, if this was originally an email, it may be advisable to resolve this issue via that email as Seb can help resolve/reset this issue on his end (this kind of issue usually requires some input by him.) It may just not be until tomorrow as I believe he is in a European time zone.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.